Saturday, September 16, 2006



of prostitutes & masseurs




i remember my first trip to bangkok. i was on my own. as i was not familiar with the city, i booked a taxi for the whole day. the taxi driver naturally asked me if i needed female company. i declined his offer of taking me to a massage parlour and other related establishments.

in singapore, i have been to desker road, flanders square, keong saik street, geylang and orchard towers but i have never entertained thoughts of satisfying my desires with any of these sex workers.

a few years ago, i was in bangkok with a school group. one evening, two of us engaged the services of two traditional thai masseurs. we paid 300 bahts for the two-hour session. we were stripped down to our underwear and had to change into some loose clothing.

the lady masseurs were skilful, applying the right pressure at the appropriate places. when they worked our groin areas, i noticed that my friend's pole was holding up the 'tent'. although i felt good, it did not have the same effect on me. could it be that he was much younger? or was it something to do with my libido?

another time, we were in hat yai in southern thailand, this friend booked a prostitute for a few hours. we were there with him when he did the selection. the girl was so attractive, she could have passed off as a leading actress.

sometimes i ask myself why i am not tempted. had i been better endowed, would i have been tempted? would i succumb to this kind of temptation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home