Thursday, February 02, 2006




farewell note from shamini















Dear all,

I am starting on my study leave with effect from today. I will spending the next 2 weeks getting prepared for my trip as well as spending quality time with my family and friends. As much as I look forward to studying in Australia, I can't help but feel sad about leaving the school. I have been working at Admiralty since June 2002 and over the years I have had the opportunity of working with a team of wonderful colleagues. I have also been blessed to have found amongst you some personal friends who have become very close to my heart. I would like to thank everyone of you for this wonderful experience. Thanks! Do keep in touch with me at shantel2511@hotmail.com. Cheers, Shamini.

shamini, our asset rich colleague, will be leaving for brisbane for higher studies. we had planned to go for lunch with her on thursday, 2 feb but they postponed it because some of us -me, one of them - could not make it.

she calls me 'papa ong' and she has been concerned about me, messaging me to find out why i was away from school. however, over the past few weeks, she has grown closer to daniel lim, exchanging knowing glances and sharing a lot of secrets.

she leaves for brisbane on saturday, 18 feb. her flight is at midnight and i hope to be at the airport to say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home